Your In-House Counsel Annapolis MD
The Annapolis Law Offices of Matthew S. Evans, III, is committed to providing cost-effective legal services. In our experience, many of our real estate, construction and small- to mid-size business clients have a significant need for legal services on a regular basis. But hiring a full-time in-house counsel can be cost prohibitive. To serve the needs of those clients, we are proud to announce the Your In-House Counsel program.
Your In-House Counsel gives you the peace of mind that competent legal advice is available and tailored to your business’s specific needs—without the worries of hourly fees. We provide the necessary tools to help support and ensure a smooth business operation.
- Affordable flat-rate monthly fee
- Unlimited telephone access to the attorney assigned as your in-house counsel
- Document drafting
- Review, collections, dispute negotiation
- District Court litigation
- Office time on an as-needed basis
- Other legal services also included
- Reduced hourly rate for litigation in State Circuit or Federal Courts
As your in-house counsel, our firm has the ability to handle and oversee legal matters affecting your business such as:
- Drafting and reviewing commercial and residential leases
- Drafting and reviewing commercial and residential construction documents
- Drafting and reviewing contracts and other business agreements
- Legal proceedings on behalf of the company, including mediation, arbitration and litigation
- Negotiating and/or acting on behalf of your company in business transactions
- Corporate governance including entity formation
If you are a commercial or residential landlord, commercial tenant with numerous locations, developer, general contractor, subcontractor, material supplier, architect, engineer or other construction or real estate professional, this may be a good plan for you.
To discuss your situation and see if Your In-House Counsel is a good fit for you and your business, call us today, 410-626-6009.