Senior Litigation Associate
Evans Law is looking to hire a Senior Litigation Associate to our growing real estate, construction, and land use practice located in downtown Annapolis.
This position will be immediately responsible for managing an extensive litigation caseload, including being immediately assigned to the first-chair trial role as required.
Sample matters at our firm include various neighbor disputes, landlord-tenant relationships, structural and latent defects, real estate contract breaches, HOA and Condo Association concerns, municipal citations, and allegations of substandard construction.
This position is full-time and permanent. The successful candidate’s compensation will be commensurate with experience and will include a generous base salary, commission, and bonus opportunities, health insurance, and other benefits at the firm’s expense (CLEs, networking reimbursement, etc).
Key qualifications include:
- Minimum 5 years of civil litigation experience.
- Capacity to manage and delegate numerous projects to staff members.
- Exceptional skillset in written and verbal communication, negotiation, and advocacy.
- Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task with follow-up efforts.
- Ability to foster networking and educational opportunities and attract future clientele.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 and other software systems. Our firm daily utilizes Dialpad, Clio, Dropbox Business, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Zoom, and most of the Office suite.